This privacy statement describes the use Holland court Hotel makes of information relating to users of this site. References to "you" or "your" means the user of this website. This privacy statement forms part of the company's website terms and conditions.
This privacy statement relates to information which identifies particular individual users. Additional terms and conditions regarding the collection and use of information may also be provided to guests staying in our hotels.
What information is collected?
The company collects information relating to website users in various ways including directly from the user and by using technical means such as cookies.
User-supplied information: when you register with us, the company may ask you for your name, e-mail address, and other similar information. Any information supplied by the user is supplied voluntarily unless otherwise stated. If you do not want us to hold information about you, please do not supply it to us.
Other information (cookies): information is also gathered electronically using technical means. For example, when a user visits the site, information is gathered identifying the user's internet protocol (ip) address and the time of the visit.
How and when information is used
The company and its affiliates may use information described in different ways, for example:
• To market to users and/or permit third parties to do so (unless the user has objected to this) - such marketing may be via post, email, sms, telephone and other electronic means. Please contact the contact address below if you do not wish to receive marketing materials;
• To provide services that users have requested;
• For system administration and to monitor website use; and
• Otherwise as reasonably required to operate our business or as required by law.
How the company protects user information
The company endeavours to protect users' information in accordance with applicable law, but the company cannot ensure the security of any information a user transmits to the company. Users transmit such information at their own risk.
Who has access to the information?
The company may disclose personal information for the above purposes. The company will share user information with its affiliates and third parties business parties and service suppliers for the above purposes. This will involve transferring user information worldwide, including to countries without data protection laws.
How to correct inaccuracies
Users can request access to or correction of information held by the company relating to them by contacting the company at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This site is created and controlled by the company and subject to the laws of England and Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the English court. The company reserves the right to make changes to the site and this privacy statement from time to time.
By using the site or supplying information to us, you agree to the use of information relating to you (including international transfer) as described in this privacy statement.
Guests with disabilities
• Please call the hotel direct for details.
• Our hotels do not accept pets.
• Please call the hotel direct for details.
• All of our hotels are non smoking hotels. The hotel reserves the right to charge a guest who is found to be smoking in a non-smoking room for the additional cleaning charges that the hotel will incur. Should a guest continue to smoke in a non smoking room, the hotel reserves the right to have the guest removed from the hotel.
Cancellation, no-shows and changes policy
• Should you wish to make any changes to your confirmed booking, please note the following terms and conditions as described at the time of your reservation being made.
• Reservations made may be modified or cancelled without penalty 48 hours prior to the day of your arrival. Thereafter, the entire duration of the accommodation will become payable and will be charged to the credit or debit used to guarantee your reservation.
• Reservations made within 48 hours of the day of your arrival may not be modified or cancelled or the entire duration of the accommodation will become payable and will be charged to the credit or debit used to guarantee your reservation.
• No-show bookings will incur a charge equivalent to the entire duration of the accomodation.
• Any request to cancel a reservation cannot be considered complete until you receive our cancellation confirmation or cancellation reference number. Until you do so, your booking will still be considered valid and cancellation penalties may be incurred.